返回列表 回復 發帖

[公告] Our happiness with the online date brothers sharing

[公告] Our happiness with the online date brothers sharing

Is the cold go to soon, our happiness is also a green! We have registered as couples in California in 2013 at the end of October! Our happiness and our single datingbrothers sharing. Always have a grateful heart thanks uumatch, no uumatch, no my girlfriend and I met, perhaps happiness is another picture of us now. Remember our two years, still seem like a dream. And all the exotic love, our love is moving twists and turns. Resign from the initial my English is not fluent, her long help, our joint efforts, to the final match of dependence, everything into our sweet memories. In addition to we love each other, more want to share with single datingbrothers, in addition to the good, we should have to deal with more difficult mentally prepared. And all the love, we have similar values and goals, support each other, more because come from different culture, we also there are more and more misunderstanding and dispute, but we persevere communication, tolerance and understanding. We are a novice in the marriage, but like many people's experience and knowledge, I also feel good relationship and marriage needs careful management, and we have the confidence to good care of our family.
     In addition, after a long school application and visa, wife's help and my efforts have paid off, I succeeded in a liberal arts college in the United States for my MBA study, my first semester has been completed, the second semester is coming! Again, in the future if the single dating brothers have the problem to apply for the school, I will do my best to help.
Finally, wish all the
single datingbrothers to find a good marriage at an early date!      

hope that more online datebrothers to
www.uumatch.com
返回列表